Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Birthday Celebration & Cam's 2 Year Pics!!!

Okay, I have posted a few entries now about Cameron's birthday, so be sure to scroll down past this post if you haven't read/seen them yet!! I just had to post a few pictures of Cameron enjoying his present from Mommy & Daddy. And of course, his 2 year pics that Jenn took, Thanks Jenn, you're the best! (The spray bottle ones were taken right after Cam's haircut. He kept spraying himself in the face and laughing harder than I've EVER heard a child laugh, it was hilarious!)My personal 2 favorites are these (above & below).

So Nate & I took Cameron to the store today to get a new toy for his birthday. We got him this cool little Cars Racetrack. He didn't stop playing with it all evening. We had to drag him away when we went to dinner, and then he was right back to it when we got back. So we went to Korea House for dinner. Oh I wish I could eat there every day! We went there with the Swains. They have a little girl about 5 months younger than Cam, and they are expecting their 2nd baby in March, how exciting! Anyway, while we were there, we saw a member who both Nate & Cameron (Swain) knew when they were in Korea. This member ended up paying for our dinner, which was SOOO nice of him! We were so surprised when we went to pay the bill, and she told us it was paid!! I can't wait until I have the financial means to help people out like that someday!
Cameron got some new jammies too! All of his jammies were Winter jammies, so we got him a few new pair of these. These ones have dinoaurs on them, but he also got a baseball set and a space set. His little bum is too cute in these! I love them!

7 Happy Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

we got Ethan a CARS racetrack for his birthday too!! It's a different one but still, those boys love their CARS!

Ashley S. said...

So cute! I cant believe out boys are so old!!

Jenn said...

What a fun toy! Cameron admires that every time we pass the toy section! I'm glad Cam had a happy birthday! I hope his party goes well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!! (it's a day late, but my internet has been down since tuesday night)

DeAnn said...

What a cute guy! Can't wait for Isaac to get those jammies as hand-me-downs. \''/ Isaac opens his mouth really wide too when he's cracking up--they remind me of each other in that way.

Becca Jane said...

Yup DeAnn, it's the classic "Warner mouth/smile"!!

Let the party begin... said...

I think your son has the most beautiful smile. When he smiles , his whole face smiles. I love the story about the member paying for your supper. What a sweet soul!

Missy said...

So cute! I love his little jammies!