Cameron was born 2 years ago today, I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday! He was born on July 9, 2006 at 9:30 pm in Provo, Utah. He weighed a hefty 8 lb 5 oz and was seriously the most gorgeous baby we had ever seen.
He had a nice mishapen head when he was born cuz it took me TWO HOURS to push him out, good grief!!!!





Those were pictures from Cameron's first year of life. Pictures from his 2nd year of life are all on my blog in previous posts, so I didn't want to repost them. You can go look through them if you so desire!!
Cameron is a smart, funny little kid. He talks amazingly well, and he has the best sense of humor. He loves to say his alphabet, count to 10, play with toy cars, and his most favorite thing is to play soccer or basketball. He is very independent and likes to do things on his own. I love this little boy more than anything in the world. And I could NOT be more excited to have another sweet baby on the way.
So anyway, I'm excited that Cameron's birthday is on a Wednesday this year because that is the one day that Nate is off work! This morning we woke up and sang Happy Birthday to Cameron during his breakfast. He was pretty excited.




Bill's oldest daughter, Hunter, holding the CUTEST baby goat ever!!
Taking a horse-drawn wagon ride!



Cameron liked running around in this tepee!
Hunter & Aspen, my beautiful neices!
Cameron got to learn how to scrub laundry pioneer-style!! Maybe we'll start making him do his own laundry!!

He LOVED this little train ride. It was free with our admission, so we rode it over and over!!
I'm so happy he had a fun day. It was pretty hot outside, and we were there for several hours. He was SO tired. We seriously live about a mile away, and he was completely asleep just on the short car ride home!! He's napping now, and then this afternoon, we're going to pick out his birthday present. Tonight we get to eat KOREAN FOOD for dinner. That's really more for Nate and I than for Cameron......but hey, parents deserve a pat on the back when their kid makes it to 2 years old, right?!? Oh yummy......I can't wait!! Dehnjahng Cheegeh is calling my name......


9 Happy Thoughts:
Fun day! Let's to to that park when I'm there (if it works out). I'm jealous you got to hang out with mom and bill and steve (and the rest of the gang). Michelle and I are coming....
Happy Birthday Cameron! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! It was fun to see you at The Mayan.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!! Hooray for being two...that was great to see all the pictures from his first year he makes adorable peas...it's so cute to see him have the same little face but no hair...I love it!!! Looks like you guys had a great birthday day...your little nieces are adorable!!! Fun day!!!!!
DeAnn, your kids will LOVE that Heritage park. It has so many fun things for the kids to do. I think we should plan it in August. Nate and I want to get a year pass to it, so maybe we'll do that to get some of you guys in for free.
Happy Birthday Cameron!!! I can remember seeing those newborn pictures like it was yesterday. Where has the time gone. Hard to believe that he will be a big brother soon enough. He will be awesome!!! I wish we had webcammed today so I could have seen it. I love it when he says all the kids names.....especially Georgia.....it's so cute!!!! Hope to chat with the birthday boy soon!!! Have a fantastic rest of the day.....talk soon....
hope he had a great birthday! :) how's your pregnancy going?
Happy Birthday Cameron! I'm excited to see you guys next week!
Looks like fun! I haven't been up to This is the Place park since oooohhhh, 1997..? Yowzers! It looks so fun, I should get up there sometime with Cam.
Glad to see you had a fun day!!!
He's so cute!
Post a Comment