Today we went to Layton to hang out with Jenn, Cameron & Carsen. We first stopped at the park to take Cameron's 2 year old pictures. I think Jenn did an awesome job considering Cameron won't hold still for a second! I like more candid shots anyway, rather than trying to pose kids in a studio. She's going to send them to me tonight, so I'll put them up on here SOON!
Cameron & Cameron had fun playing together. They get along very well. Jenn's Cam kept calling my Cam "Friend." It was so sweet. We're going to take the kids swimming pretty soon. Jenn and I love it because the boys entertain each other really well, and we get to just lounge!
Jenn also gave Cameron his very first haircut! I want to keep it longer for now, but she cleaned up around his ears and neck. I think I will bawl when we finally cut his hair short. I LOVE his long, shaggy hair right now. He was a little nervous about the electric razor, but he held still, for the most part! He looked So cute! I tried to catch a good shot of his hair afterwards, but my camera died. Here are the only ones I got of him after. There's not a huge different, his hair just doesn't hang over his ears anymore. Jenn got lots more, so I'll try to get a good one of his haircut from her.

Tomorrow the birthday festivities begin! Nate has class tomorrow morning, but after his nap we are going to take him to the zoo for a birthday train ride! He will get birthday presents tomorrow from Nate & I, and I think my mom is coming up to the zoo with us. But his party isn't until Sunday, so that'll be the real celebration. I love my sweet Cameron SO much!


7 Happy Thoughts:
FUN DAY!! I'm so glad you two came up to play and take pictures. Cameron was so sad when you left, he was crying for his "friend cam" until he cried so hard, he fell asleep on the floor by the door. So funny. I hope Cameron has a great birthday tomorrow. Let's go swimming SOON! In Murray or Bountiful.
He is getting so big! I love his shaggy hair too!
He's so cute! I'm sad to be missing his birthday party--Happy Birthday Cameron! At least we can all celebrate Isaac's first birthday together next month! Does Jenn want to take pictures for me...???
Can you believe he's 2? He has the cutest smile and his hair looks great!
Oh and don't be jealous that we went and got Korean food last night. :) It was soooo good.
Yeah, I'd be happy to.
Can't wait to see the pictures...Cute hair cut!!!!!!
Post a Comment