Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun Weekend

I don't know why, but I have been feeling yucky again the past several days. I was feeling good all last week, so I was hoping I was out of the woods, but I guess not! I will be 12 weeks this weekend! I cannot believe my first trimester is almost over!
On Saturday night, we drove up to Kaysville and hung out with Jenn and her family. Her husband John served in my and Nate's mission, plus he is a teacher, so there was LOTS to talk about! Jenn and I always have fun, and of course, Cameron had a blast running around with their Cameron. We were supposed to eat Korean, but we got there and the restaurant was closed! Random! We ate Panda Express instead, which was a total disappointment. We'll have to try again next time! Jenn is going to take Cameron's 2 year old pics next week, I can't wait!
Sunday was BUSY, as usual. Primary always wears me out, and then I had 2 meetings after church. That evening we had Cameron and Serene Swain over for dessert. Nate was "Elder Swain's" trainer in Korea. They have a little girl named Ryleigh who is just a few months younger than Cam. They live in Salt Lake, and we had not gotten together with them for over a year.....awful!! We were so happy to finally get to see them. Nate and Cameron (it's funny for us to call a grown-up Cameron!) are absolutely hilarious together. Nate is completely comfortable being a dork in front of Cameron, since they served together for so long, so they just crack me up. I wish Nate wasn't so shy in front of everyone else though! We have plans with them next week to eat Korean. I am So excited! I'm still craving it SO bad since we were planning on it last week and got jipped!
Well, I must run, Cameron and I are headed to the Gateway Discovery with Merilee and her girls. Fun!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Missy said...

I hope you start feeling better! We should go to a Korean restaurant together when me and Casey come to Utah in a couple weeks!