Two names you go by:• Becca, Arney (but only Merilee, Josh, Mikayla, Gwen & Nate can call me that)......I used to be called Becky all growing up, but I always HATED it....so now the only people who call me Becky are my family, anybody who knew me growing up in Oregon, and anybody who spends a lot of time with my immediate family. Even Nate calls me Becky around my parents....just to bug me! I just call him Gary (his real first name) to get back at him!
Two things I'm wearing right now:• PJ pants, blue t-shirt (I never get dressed before 11 am anymore!)
Two longest car rides: I'm changing this to longest airplane rides: From SLC to Kathmandu Nepal, and then a year later from SLC to Seoul, Korea. Those flights were ETERNAL for someone who hyperventilates when flying!
Two of my favorite things to do:• Blog (obviously!!) , take Cameron on train rides at the zoo.
The two things you want very badly right now:• to have more energy, to be a homeowner.
Two animals you have or have had:• Buchi (our kitty who lives with friends right now), Pepper (the black lab I grew up with).
Two people who will fill this out:• Um....whoever wants to!
Two things you ate today:• It's only 9 am....so I've had Kix cereal....and some grapes.
Two people you last talked to:• Nate, and our friends Serene & Cameron Swain
Name two things you are doing tomorrow:• a trip to Deseret Book to get some things for my Sharing Time this Sunday, taking a nap (my friend is taking Cam for a few hours just because....how nice of her!)
Two favorite holidays:• Christmas, Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:• Strawberry Limeade, Red Cream Soda
Ok, lets see.... I tag anybody who wants to do this!! It's fun to learn new stuff about people!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Tagged:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Happy Thoughts:
Yay, thanks for doing this tag! I love these random little tags, it's a good way to learn random tidbits of info!! :)
Thanks for leaving comments on my blog! I love reading comments and it's great that I can count on you to leave one.
Two names I go by - Tristan and Triscuit Cracker (but only Heath can call me that although I had a Seminary teacher call me that first)
Two things I'm wearing right now - my wedding ring and contacts
Two longest car rides - SLC to Seattle and SLC to San Francisco.
Two of my favorite things to do - blog and scrapbook. They both allow me to write a lot!
Two things you want very badly right now - for Heath to have a shorter commute to work (a guest house office or something like that would work nicely!) and for my kids to not hate playing outside so much.
Two animals you have or have had - We will get a pet over my dead body and Heath would agree! But I have had a dog named Effie and a dog named Daxton
Two things you ate today - fruit snacks and a peanut butter and honey sandwich. I'm so healthy!
Two people you last talked to - Gavin and Parker
Two things you are doing tomorrow - cleaning my house and packing for our trip.
Two favorite holidays - Christmas and that's it. I hate holidays.
Two favorite beverages - Diet Coke and caramel apple cider from Starbucks
Tristan, I hope that's not all you're wearing! :)
Yeah, I've noticed how Nate calls you Becky at my parents house...I didn't know he was doing that to tease you! He's funny!
I never knew you hated the name Becky, hm. Sorry, but I can't help calling you that!! That's just who you are to me! Either that or Wooster, of course :)
Post a Comment