Friday, June 13, 2008

What Time Is It? Summertime!!!

So tonight I put Cameron to bed, Nate got home from work.....I'm flipping through the channels, and lo and behold....High School Musical 1 & 2 are on!! YAY! Nate just laughed and said my whole face just lit up! Well of course it did! These are the best movies EVER. I'm so happy!!!

HSM 3 is currently filming about 1 mile from our apartment! Every day Nate drives by East High and calls to give me a report of the happenings (he makes fun of me for being such a tween, but I think he likes it too!). We have seen them filming graduation scenes out on the track field, we've seen trailers, cameras, Extras parking signs.....but no Troy or Gabriella, darn it! Actually, today on my way home from errands, I drove by (VERY slowly, as usual) and I saw a blond girl walking towards the trailers wearing a sparkly green dress.....I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during HSM 3 for Sharpay wearing a sparkly green dress!!! HSM 3 comes out October 24.....I will be in line right there with all of my fellow 10-year old HSM fans to see it! I know I know.....I'm SUCH a dork. I always have been....and sadly always will be! Go Wildcats!!!

7 Happy Thoughts:

Cheryl said...

You crack me up Becca, I hadn't even noticed they were filming anything at the High School, I'll have to notice next time I drive by. We need to go play with out kids sometime when you are feeling up to it. And by the way, congrats on the new calling!

The Bing's said...

Ohhhh I have to go to work so I haven't gotten to read your blog closely....but the pictures excited me a lot!!!!! I'll check it our for sure when I get home tonight from work!!!! So excited for number 3....love ya!!!

Let the party begin... said...

Since we've become friends I can generally say we have a lot in common. However I must say I have only seen HSM2 with Raven and I had a hard time staying awake. Raven enjoyed it though, which was more important. I hope this doesn't sully our friendship.

DeAnn said...

So funny! I love the movies too. I think Natalie's b-day on Oct 25 will be a HSM 3 party.

Becca Jane said...

Ooh Lesley, I dunno....she who mocks Sharpay is no friend of mine...JK!
No, that's okay. I am a true blue HSM fan to the end, but I NEVER expect anybody past the age of 14 to be on board with me. I have plenty of fellow adult HSM groupies, so it's good!

Jenn said...

I never saw HSM2. I thought the first one was cute... but just haven't had to opportunity to see the second one.
btw, you are too funny. :-)

Kamie said...

Don't worry Becca, you're not a nerd.... I love all of the High School Musicals too!