Saturday, June 14, 2008

Haircut

I'm not sure what my deal is with hacking my hair off during my first trimesters, but I did it again today! When I was about 10 weeks along with Cam, I went and butched my hair TOTALLY short. Above my chin. My hair is really thick and wavy, so that wasn't the best move on my part.....but it was okay.

Today I hacked it off to my shoulders. It was pretty long....she said she cut about 4 inches off. But I really like it this time. She did a great job. It feels SO much healthier now. It was just getting too long....it was taking too much time to straighten, so I usually was just letting it dry wavy and it just looked messy all the time.
Here are a few pics of my shorter hair:
His shirt is filthy....he'd just been eating watermelon!! This is why he hangs out in his onesies all the time!! I don't care if those get ruined.

Cameron is just lounging.

5 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

So cute!!! I have been thinking of cutting my hair really short again. I tend to do that right after having a baby. I am to the point where I don't see the point of long hair if everyday is a ponytail day. Your hair is a really cute style for you. Good job.

The Super Seven said...

Super cute hair cut. I want to get one but am too cheap at this point to spend the money.....one of these days I'll break down and do it!!!! Cameron looks like he's getting so big.....they don't stay small for long!!! Chat soon-K

DeAnn said...

Cute hair! Mine is getting so long--I need to do something with it. I will probably hold out for Traci when I'm in Utah this summer. Cameron looks so happy to be with you!

Anonymous said...

hair looks great! oh and jealous about HSM. Love it!! i think this movie really is just as if not more popular with the 20 somethings as the teenie boppers!

Jenn said...

LOVE the hair cut. It looks so good on you! I'm glad you are feeling better. What should we do...? Play date or double date.... or family date! We could do all of the above. I'm bummed that we don't live closer. We should get together and let Cam and Cam play and go out to Korean.