Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cameron G as the boys of The Office

We have been having fun with Cameron's crazy long hair lately.


Michael Scott (season 1's hairdo anyway)


Dwight Schrute


Jim Halpert, versions 1 & 2

(click to make this picture big....Cam even has the same 'wings' going on!!)
Haha, sorry that's probably only funny if you watch The Office.
So Primary went SOOO well on Sunday. My counselors and secretary are absolutely wonderful. The kids were extremely well-behaved. We had a Reverence Jar....if the kids were quiet, then we'd put Tootsie Rolls in the jar, and if they were noisy, we took some out. The kids wanted their jars to be full, so they were really good. I'm excited to make some more changes and work with the teachers to keep our Primary going smoothly.
For those of you who may not check out my Baby blog, we had an ultrasound this weekend. It wasn't very exciting except for we saw a nice strong heartbeat. The next one will be more exciting as far as seeing arms/legs. My due date as of now is January 21. With Cameron, my due date was all over the month of July for the first few weeks until we got some really clear pictures on the ultrasound. I have still been feeling sicker than sick lately. I'm really struggling with it. I hate not feeling well and poor Nate has been SO busy trying to keep up with school and work AND take care of his little family!!

9 Happy Thoughts:

Let the party begin... said...

I don't watch The Office but I do see the resemblance...too cute! Your boy is so adorable and photogenic. Hope you feel better soon. It's so good that Nate is supportive and helpfu. Not many women are as fortunate as us to have such understanding husbands. Hopefully the sickness will pass soon.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Hi. I'm commenting again! This is in response to your comment on my blog about the painting. I posted that picture as if I let my kids paint all the time. Ha ha, that was the first time they have ever painted!!! I was happy to see I'm not alone in being nervous when it comes to permanent kid messes.

Jenn said...

Those pictures crack me up!!! I especially LOVE the one with the wings that copies Jim's hair!!!! SO CUTE!

DeAnn said...

That is so funny!

Michelle said...

You guy make me laugh. I love the office, I can't wait for the next season... I hope Pam doesn't move away.

Robyn said...

I love the Halpert hairstyle! We like to make Aaron have "nerd baby" hair and spikey hair, but I've never tried impersonations... so funny!

Missy said...

That's so funny...I like the Jim hairdo the best! Cam is so cute!

The Bing's said...

even with crazy office hair cameron is adorable!!! Hope your feeling a bit better today!!! Chat with you soon!!

Nikki said...

Hahahahahaha, I'm laughing my butt off about Cam's Office hairstyles. That is sooo awesome! I'm in love with John Krasinski lately :)