Today is Nate's 25th birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweetie! I'm always happy when it's Nate's birthday because then he's 2 years younger than me instead of 3! I think I will cry during the few months when I am 30 and he's only 27!! That's what I get for marrying a mission elder, right?! Well, it's not my fault he came home and swept me off my feet!!! I had NO idea I would marry "Elder Wood", but the Lord sure blessed me with the BEST husband in the world!! We still have all the emails we sent each other after our missions.....starting from the casual "mission buddy emails", then you slowly see the flirting begin, and then a few months later they're full of wedding plans, I Love You's, and planning our new life together. So fun to read!!! When we first started dating, I remember telling him, "I don't want a major relationship right now." I told him I had ZERO trust or faith in guys and that I was planning on finishing my medical assisting certificate and moving back to Oregon. He said he understood and told me to take my time and promised he'd never hurt me. That boy had quite the effect on me though cuz it only took about 2 weeks for me to be completely head-over-heels for him, and I knew I didn't want to live one day without him. Nate, thank you for keeping your promise. Thank you for never hurting me, for showering me with more love and affection than I deserve every single day, and for being the best hubby and daddy that Cameron and I could ever dream of. We love you!!
This hottie is MINE forever!!

Our family at the Nauvoo Temple
Daddy with Cameron on Halloween
Family Outing at the zoo in Omaha, Nebraska
The Oregon Coast


3 Happy Thoughts:
I love this Becca! What a tribute to a sweet-sounding guy. I hope you have a great time tonight. Can't wait for the next update. I can hardly contain myself.
What a great tribute!! Happy Birthday Nate!
I wonder what your party could be about...?? :)
OK, I'm crying! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment