Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cute Boy

Hey, I know I just blogged yesterday, but on Wednesdays, Nate is off of work and school, so we always have fun. We took lots of cute pics of Cameron outside, and I just had to post them even though I have nothing else to write about right now. So here you go....enjoy!!! (Sorry the layout is all screwy.....)












10 Happy Thoughts:

The Bing's said...

what a beautiful day and a beautiful family...you guys are so adorable I just love it. Cam is such a little cutie pie!!! I wish I could come hangout and have fun!!! Love the new stroller and it looks like cam does too!!! woohoo for awesome deals!!

Becca Jane said...

Be sure to click on this very bottom picture to blow it up....his face is awesome!!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He looks like you in some of those pictures.

Jenn said...

CUTE pictures!!! He is adorable.
Love your new stroller!

Merilee said...

Oh, he's so yummy. I love his little outfit. I like the first picture. Nate is a good daddy.

Becca Jane said...

I love his outfit too....it makes him look little again, cuz usually like 6-month olds wear those! It made me laugh all day.

Missy said...

He's such a cutie. I had so much fun seeing you guys when we were in Utah! I wish I could see you more!

DeAnn said...

Fun pictures!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. I love his facial expressions!

Joey: Who was that?
Rachel: The pizza place
Joey: You hung up with the pizza place, do I hang up on your friends?

Let the party begin... said...

I love your update on your family. Cameron is so adorable. That last face of his would do Jim Carrey proud. That's some stroller you've got there. I can't wait till you update your blog again. I loved our 4-way chat the other night. Yo've got a beautiful family.