Today was such a fun day! Well, for the most part.....we had to hit the DMV early this morning to renew my license....never a fun place!!! But then after that we headed over to Temple Square to let Cameron run around and to see the gorgeous flowers. It was such a beautiful day outside, and it was the perfect thing to do. We took Cam up to see the Christus statue, which he loved, obviously!! I got to meet a sister missionary from Nepal, she was excited I recognized the flag on her nametag, and even more surprised that I had been to Kathmandu! Namaste!!
Anyway, then after that, Nate and I caved into our constant cravings and went to lunch at The Korea House.....oh its SO good. Cameron got to try his first piece of Kimchee! It was fun to speak Korean to the sweet ajima's who work there, and I just cannot describe the goodness that is Korean food......if or when any of you are in Salt Lake and want to try it, we would be happy to take you!!! (and we won't order you anything too scary!!)
Nate had to work this afternoon, so after naps, Cam and I spent the entire afternoon out in the sun with all of our friends. Kristen and little William went in with us to get a little kiddie pool. We let the kids play around in it. William was happy to jump right in, but Cameron would only stand outside it and dump cups of water on himself. Then we ate popsicles and let them run around until they were exhausted. I think every kid who lives in the complex was outside today! It's SO fun. Cameron has more friends than I do!! Cheryl and her cuties Tanner and Kanani are always out there lately, and I love hanging out with them. (Cam loves Cheryl too, during the Sacrament on Sunday he was yelling her name, it was funny!) I always drench Cam in sunscreen, but he's still getting darker and darker....he's not going to look Caucasion after a few more weeks.....he gets that from the Wood side. So not fair!!! I, unfortunately, am just getting more and more burnt!! (and my vitiligo is more visible than EVER!!)
Tomorrow Nate is taking Cameron to the zoo in the morning. I'm going to enjoy some "me-time". I can't wait! Nate has the whole day off work tomorrow, and I don't babysit, so we will hopefully get to play some tennis, and Nate will probably play some video games, which he hasn't played in months. So yeah....life is good again!! Sorry, no pictures of today, our Temple Square outing was an unplanned stop on our way home from the DMV (Nate kept calling it the DMZ.....Korea on the Brain!), and when we were outside, I was too lazy to run in and get the camera! I hate posting without pictures, so here are a few from Cam and Daddy's playtime before bed!
Cameron can NOT handle being tickled under his arms!!!




7 Happy Thoughts:
He is so adorable I can hardly stand it! We love hanging out with you guys as well! Thanks for the good chat's and sun time!
He is so adorable I can hardly stand it! We love hanging out with you guys as well! Thanks for the good chat's and sun time!
It looks like you've had a great day!! How fun.
He's so cute! I love seeing the flowers at temple square. I'm getting my zoo pass tomorrow--we can to to Hogle Zoo while I'm there!
Hi arn. I love his little face. Cameron's little face, not Nate's. Sorry Nate.
Hey, I was going to tell you. We should go out to Korean sometime! A family double date! We've never been to The Korea House. There is a Korean eatery in Layton that is really yummy. It's in the back of a Korean market. Yum. Sometime soon for sure. I know John would love that... he's been wanting to go out for Korean for a while now. A Korean lady just moved into the building across from us, John and Cameron helped her move in, so she gave us a container full of kimchee. Cameron thought it was interesting. It was pretty funny!
That Cameron is way too cute!!
Post a Comment