This morning we woke up to SNOW, and yesterday it rained, so we've been stuck inside for the past few days. Not so fun when you have lots of grass and a big playground sitting outside your front window! Sometimes Cameron just stands at the window and longingly says, "Swing, Slide, Outside, Basketball......" and then he'll go get his socks, shoes and coat and stand at the door. Breaks my heart when it hails & snows in the middle of April, and he can't go play!
Anyway, so since we've been cooped up indoors, I decided to see what Cameron would do if I introduced him to the ABC's! I think he did pretty good!! (Be sure to pause my playlist so you can hear this!!) It's pretty darn cute!
So today Nate's sister, Mallory, called me and asked me if I would babysit little Ethan on Fridays. That will put me back to sitting 4 days a week (I have Ashlan on M,W,Th), but I'm really excited! Ethan is such a cutie, and he's SO well-behaved. It will be fun for Cameron to get to know his cousin! I will keep Tuesdays free to get things done and spend time with Cameron.

Nate's finals are almost over, so he's had some more free time these past few days. This morning he and Cam learned John Mayer songs on the guitar. So cute! We're excited to have some Daddy time for a week or so before he starts up his crazy busy Summer semester! He's getting SO tired of school, but it will be worth it to get done quicker. In a few years he'll be a teacher, and then we'll have EVERY weekend, holiday and summer together as a family!!!


7 Happy Thoughts:
That is sooooo cute!!! He is such a smart little guy!!! I can relate to the weather.....we woke up to snow this morning too.....luckily it should be gone by lunch.....I'm hoping. Sounds like babysitting life will be busy but it's great practice...you'll be a pro by the time #2 comes:)
I totally hear you on the weather, it's been crazy. At least today is nice! How cute with the letters, and the guitar too!
Way to go Cam! What a cutie, and that is such a good idea putting the letters on paper like that... we will have to give it a shot!
I miss you...we haven't got to chat in FOREVER!!! Cameron is i think one of the smartest kids I know...you are such an awesome mommy teaching him ABC's...that was toooooo cute!!! Great Job Cam!!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the alphabet!!!!! Hopefully we'll chat sooooon!!!!!Love ya!!
Wow... Cameron is so smart. He learns fast... You should come visit us soon. I'm excited to go to the zoo and the bread store with you. We miss you guys.
[Scene: The Table Store, Joey and Chandler are looking for their new table.]
Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one? (points to a table)
Chandler: That's patio furniture!
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uh-oh, I'm outside again?"
Nate and Cameron look so sweet!
Post a Comment