Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Wedding Pictures!!!!!!

I finally got the disk of my wedding pictures from my dad! Here are a few just for fun!My Pampered Chef bridal shower. We made yummy brownies, and I got completely hooked up for my kitchen....so many sweet people, thank you!!


I LOVED my dress. It has lots of pretty detailing close-up. I loved the V-neck, and the back was really cool. And the best part....I rented it for way cheap! I didn't have to clean it, and now it's not collecting dust in the back of my closet!! A sweet childhood friend of mine made my veil, so I do still have that! And even though it was February, I got tulips for the temple, and another fresh bouquet for the reception!
Me with my sisters (DeAnn is 8 months pregnant!) and 3 of my cutie nieces! I didn't have official bridesmaids.


I love my family! This picture cracks me up! (You've got to click on it to make it big to see all of our dorky faces!!) I was so happy that all 7 of us could be there. My sister Michelle drove all night from Oregon and surprised us by showing up the night before! Such a great wedding present! It wouldn't have been complete without her there.

My FAVORITE family that I met in Korea actually moved to Utah shortly after I got home. I was so so SO happy they came to my wedding reception! This is Jey-Eun....my favorite little girl! I have a zillion pics of her from my mission. She's the cutest thing ever! I miss them!!!!!

Here is our cake. It was such a fun day!

Opening wedding presents! Always a fun event! This is our first apartment (which ironically was cheaper, yet nicer than both our house and our current apt! Oh well!). Nater's hot, and I love him to pieces!!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed those! I could sit and look at pictures for hours. Such fun times! Today I am down in Salem at my parent's house. Cameron is napping (he's so awesome!) so I'm just hanging out.....had to come down to get my eyebrows waxed since Kate is on maternity for another few weeks. Always a thrill (but it definitely beats plucking one-by-one, I assure you!)
Lately Cameron has been talking up a storm! Just yesterday he was sitting on my lap and from his Signing Time DVD he suddenly goes, "Sway, Wiggle, Freeze, Kick Ball". He signed and said them all! I was shocked. And he's also started to say Legoes (Gay-goes!), fishy, star, horse and oval. My baby is growing up!!! Waa!!!! But I'm so proud of what a big boy he is!

Okay, well sorry my blog has been completely random lately!! But thanks for all of the fun comments, you all rock!!!!

12 Happy Thoughts:

Jenn said...

How fun! You looked beautiful for your wedding! I love looking at pictures too. It's the best!

Michelle said...

You looked way cute in the inspired bride apron... and I loved the picture at your wedding where you guys were posing...

Friends quote...
Scene: Ross playing the bagpipes practicing for the wedding…
Ross: Now remember you have to imagine me in a kilt
Rachel: ah I can imagine you in a short plaid skirt and knee socks
Ross: Do you want to start telling secrets?

DeAnn said...

thanks for explaining why i'm fat in the pictures! i can't believe that was already 3 years ago. i'm sad i missed your shower.

Missy said...

gay-goes, ha ha. He is so cute. I miss you guys!

Merilee said...

Pretty pictures. I'm sad I wasn't there. So sad. You look so pretty. and Crammon is so cute. I love your blog.

Michelle said...

Rachel: ooh if we make reservations we can have Unagi in about a half hour.

The Bing's said...

I'm so glad this post finally worked for me to see all your beautiful wedding pictures!! You and Nate looked amazing...you were such a beautiful bride!!!!! Love Love Love your dress and your hair looked so pretty!!!! You'll have to get Cam talking on the blog soon I so want to hear him say "gay-goes" too cute!!! I love your random posts...I especially enjoyed this one...I love weddings!!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

so fun, you were a pretty bride, what a fun day

Amber said...

Love the pictures! How fun to have a family from Korea there, since Korea is where you met your sweet Nate!

Michelle said...

Break me off a piece of that SNICKERS bar. (Andy... the office)

Michelle said...

Break me off a piece of that Fancy Fiest... it's a catfood comercial... nailed it!

Becca Jane said...

Is that fancy feast quote from Friends? I don't remember that one. (shocking, i know!).