Pretty Ballerina Mikayla and Cutie-Pie Gwenny. I LOVE these girls!
Cam's cousin, Mr. Andrew, also with baby Ivy
And then today, my friend Michelle and her boys, Collin and Ryan, came down from Logan for the day. (Sorry Michelle, I couldn't find a picture of your boys!!) I was so excited that I got to see both my college girlies in just 2 days! I LOVE having awesome girlfriends who I know will be my best friends forever!! So anyway, Michelle and I laughed our heads off while the kids played and played all day. Swordfish anyone? Well, needless to say, Cameron fell asleep in about 30 seconds tonight! Between Ashlan, Dallin, his cousins and all of my college girls' kids, Cam has had a full week of playing nonstop....which also means that I have had a full week of playing nonstop!!! I'm exhausted! But it's so much fun. I am having an absolute BLAST being Cameron's mommy. We are best friends, and I am so grateful to have this time with just us.
Well, I'm off to read Harry Potter...you'd think I'd have finished Book 7 already!! But I got reading PS. I Love You, and I couldn't stop. SUCH a sad story, but SO good. Oh but wait, HSM 2 just came on the Disney Channel.....Sharpay or Harry?? Do I even need to think twice?? Ooh....and it's the Dance-Along version! I wonder if Nate will learn the moves with me......


7 Happy Thoughts:
Such cute kids! It sounds like you two had a BUSY week!! Even though it is exhausting as a mom, I love having a jam packed schedule like that. Fun!
I hope your house gets finished soon so we can play! My Cam and your Cam definitely need to be buddies!
Have you seen the movie PS I Love You? It looks good but I haven't seen it yet. Would you recommend the book? I wish I read more but right now my reading consists of magazines because it's easy to put them down after 10 minutes.
aww all those pictures are so cute...such beautiful children... little Ivy? is soooo tiny!!! too cute!! Sounds liek Cams been having lots of fun. So you liked PS I Love You....we need to chat about it next time you are on line...a tough toss up between Harry and Sharpay...who won?? I think the dancing would get me!!!hahha
How fun. Arne' you glad you are surronded by so many good friends!
It was so fun that you came to visit me. When do you want to play again? Friday? Ok. Its a date.
Love you.
i love the fact that u admit to the world that ur a high school musical fan. get em, warner:)and u learn the dancese, loving it!!!!
Post a Comment