Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged....

Andrea tagged me, so here are 7 random things about me that you may or may not know:

1. I hate makeup. I hate putting it on, I hate taking it off, I hate spending money on it.... Most days I don't even wear it. I wish I was more of a "girly-girl" sometimes, but I'm just not!

2. I love buying novels. If I had lots of money, I would have a room in my house lined with bookshelves just packed full of books. Then I'd put a LazyBoy recliner by the window with a little side table for my fresh tulips and Kit-Kats!! Now that would be heaven!

3. I've always wanted a little brother or sister. Even though being the youngest in my family has had it's perks (aka REALLY fun trips with my parents!!), I've always hated being the youngest. Sometimes it seems like everyone in my family still thinks I'm 12, and it drives me crazy!

4. I'm FINALLY ready for another baby. And now it's all Nate and I talk about! I actually think Nate is more excited than I am! Never thought that would be the case! Don't expect the news too soon though....I still don't want a Christmas baby!!!!

5. I've seen Mount Everest in person. When we were in Nepal, my dad and I took a plane ride around the summit. The pilot flew right up to it, and we even got to be in the cockpit for a full-on view. Easily one of the coolest things I've ever seen. But do I have plans to climb it? Nope! Base Camp would be awesome, but summitting Mt. Everest is just plain crazy!

6. I did ballet for 11 years. I was in the Nutcracker 8 years in a row, and I miss it! I still have all of my pointe shoes, leotards and some of my Nutcracker costumes. I think it would be fun to open a little dance studio and teach ballet to kids.

7. For the past 8 years, my BFF Merilee (Ermie!) (don't ask....) and I have been making a list of the things that we think are funny or funny things that happened to us. So far we have over 800 things on it. And we add to it all the time! When we get together, our husbands just tune us out because we just usually end up doubled over laughing about the stupidest stuff ever. I love you Erm!!! LEGEBOFF 2008! (again....don't ask!!)

Now I tag: Ermie, Jenn, Karen, Kathy, Missy & Melver!!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Merilee said...

Fun! I love to hear things like this, but I already knew it all. But I still love you so much.
Love,
Ermie