Poor little Cameron is not much better. His fever is gone, but he's still coughing so bad that he can't sleep. I called his doctor just to make sure there is nothing I can do.....even though I already know the answer! It's funny that I still feel like I have to call the doctor for questions that I've been answering to other parents for 3 years! It's different when it's your own! So Nate gave him a Priesthood blessing this morning. I am so grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder for a husband and in our home. It's amazing that God has given men the power to act in Christ's name, as if He were giving the blessing Himself. Hopefully Cam can get some good rest now and start feeling better. Even though I've enjoyed having a clean house and all the snuggles I get when Cam is sick, I'd rather him be healthy, happy, wiggly and destructive!!!
Today Ashlan's mom, Vanessa, is coming over to help me decorate Cam's room! I'm horrible at decorating, and her house is adorable, so I basically gave her the green light and a budget to do whatever she thinks would be cute. All I really know about what she's planned is that the main color is red, and she is incorporating a sports theme, because of Cam's obssession with balls. But she said she won't go too crazy with the sports just in case our next baby is a girl. They will be sharing a room, so she said she's made it so that I could easily decorate half the room with a girly red theme, like ladybugs or something. Although I've completely convinced myself that our next one will be a boy....little Chase Henry! We still haven't decided if we went to get pregnant in April or May.....maybe we'll do May, that way it would be due in February. My mom's birthday is in February, and she has yet to have a February grandchild. She always jokes with us that any February grandchild will get special priviledges or a college fund! Ha! She cracks me up.
Anyway, I'm excited to see how his room turns out! It's horribly boring right now....white furniture, white walls, white blinds....and ugly maroon carpet! It will be fun to finally have a cute room for him. I will post pics this afternoon.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Still Sick.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
I can't wait to see pictures of the bedroom........I'm sure it will look awesome. Hope things perk up for Cameron this weekend.....I could use some down time from my monkeys.....feel free to send it this way:) Off to fold towels.....blah.....chat soon....
I got all excited that you were pregnant in the first of this! But that's exciting that you guys are going to add another little one. How fun! I hope Cam gets better soon, Sick babies are no fun!
I know, I know! I've been confusing a lot of people about the 2nd baby thing! Sorry! I just have to keep talking about it so that I don't freak out and change my mind!
You could name your girl Robyn Michelle and get an extra $100 from Michelle!
Post a Comment