Saturday was a fun day. Cam got to play with Mikayla, Gwen, Drew & Ella all at the same time! He was VERY excited. It was quite the zoo over here in our tiny apartment for a few hours, but it was fun. I got to hold baby Ivy again. I hadn't seen her in over a month, she's so big now! Cam couldn't have cared less that I was holding a baby, so I think he'll be just fine to have a little brother or sister around! He's such a sweetie. Then on Saturday evening, we headed over to West Jordan for David Williams' mission farewell Luau! Talk about good food!!!!! We love spending time with the Williams Family....always a good time! Cameron looked stylish in his Hawaiian shirt. We tried to take pictures of him, but he would NOT hold still for a second ALL night! Then on Sunday, after the farewell, we all hung out at Nate's parent's house. Missy, Casey & kids were still in town, so it was fun to spend time with them before they headed back to Omaha. Russ brought his Rock Band, and we all had fun rocking out on that. 
Nate workin' the drums! I attempted the drums, the bass, and I even sang the Ramones!!

Nate workin' the drums! I attempted the drums, the bass, and I even sang the Ramones!!This past weekend Cam and I went up to Logan to hang out with Michelle and her 2 boys. It was nice to get out of the apartment for a few days, and I'm sure Cam appreciated having some different toys and a different place to play! Michelle and I always have WAY too much fun watching Friends and reminiscing about our hilarious college days. Some things will always be too funny! (like Bad Andy, Breckenridge, net losses and trying desperately to get passing grades on our Sis. Miller assignments and in our accounting class!) We ate yummy sandwiches from Great Harvest and ate way way WAY too much junk food from Michelle's "Concession Stand" (gotta love Sam's Club!). It's always hard to leave Logan! 

Check out Cam's hair on the car ride home!
Well, we got home on Tuesday night, and Cameron started coughing really really bad. The next day he woke up feeling miserable. That afternoon he ended up with a fever of 103! He just wandered around the house and just looked SO sad. Tylenol helped, and luckily he made it through the night with no problems, and he's doing much better this morning. Cam has missed his girlfriend, Ashlan, being around, but hopefully she can come over tomorrow. He calls her "Ashy" and gets so excited if I talk about her or show him a picture of her!

He started out just sort of out-of-it on his Elmo chair.

Then he just got more comfortable.....
And then he finally was out cold! Poor baby....I can tell he's sick when he falls asleep somewhere other than his bed. He usually won't sleep ANYWHERE besides his bed or his carseat.


8 Happy Thoughts:
Poor baby. I'm glad he feels better. Thanks again for watching the girls on Saturday. It was really comforting to me to know that even though so much was going on, the girls were safe and happy and I didn't have to worry about them on top of everything else. You are such a grate friend. Love you.
Kids are so sad when they are sick, sometimes you wish though that they would slow down without the sickness. I always find it cute when they fall asleep in funny places or funny positions.....like in their chair eating. Hope to chat soon......it's been a busy week!!!
Poor little guy--I hope he gets better soon. I'm glad you got to see Ivy, Ella and Drew again.
Wyatt has been sick too so I know how that goes. But those pictures of him are so dang cute! I think we all know that feeling!
What a busy weekend. Cam looks so cute with his legs and arms up in his carseat. What a cutie.
oh my word, the arms behind the head while sleeping pictures crack me up. so cute. hope he starts feeling better. nothing worse than a sick child.
awww poor guy...I didn't see the last one the other night when it happened he definitly got more comfortable...I hope he's feeling better today!! Looks like you guys have been upto some fun...I've never played guitar hero or rock band but it looks like so much fun...they always have Rock band in every few episodes of One Tree Hill this season...some day!! Anyway sent you an e-mail back...check it out, I'm loving eclipse!
Poor Cam :( It's so sad when they get sick. Hope he's feeling better now.
I love the pictures of him sleeping with both his hands behind his head...so cute!
Post a Comment