Before: (sad, I know!)
I am so so SOOO impressed at how great his room turned out. Vanessa, you are so awesome! Vanessa's mom handmade the quilt...so sweet. Click on the pics to make them bigger to see all the cute details she did (like check out the cute pillows that Cam is kneeling by near the window). I love how she blew up some of our recent pics too. It'll be easy to switch them out as he gets older too. There is a WAY cute pic of Cam and Ashlan on the dresser too. Cameron completely flipped out when he saw his room for the first time and ran straight for all the balls. Cutie kid! I just need to go get some new silver knobs and pulls for his dresser. And I wish we were allowed to paint. All I can say is that this room is going to make living in Student Housing a lot more bearable! Maybe we'll have Vanessa do the rest of the apartment!!




For those of you wondering, I ordered his wall letters from a great lady in Texas, here is the link to her website: http://www.letter-creations.com/ . I highly recommend her if you aren't the crafty type who can do them yourself (like me!!).


6 Happy Thoughts:
Oh Becca...they did such a beautiful job...Cameron is such a lucky little boy!!! I love the colors and his name on the wall...it's soooooo perfect!!! I think the soccer ball on the floor is a definite must for any little boys room!!! I also love all the photos around the room, a perfect added touch!!! Now back to chatting on MSN with you!!
I love it! I hope Isaac gets a cute room someday...
The room looks so great!!! What a difference from the before and after shots.......I'm sure he loves it. I really like the wall letters.....they are cute....off to clean but hope to chat soon....
Looks totally cute! I'm so excited to do Wyatt's room. I love the sports stuff!
Hi! I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you. Our lives have been chaotic lately! John says that he thinks you may have met in passing on the mish but he can't remember too well... but you look really familiar to me! Have you been to any of the reunions? We've been to a couple.
BTW... your little boy's new room is ADORABLE! How fun!
Cute room - That does make the student apartments feel mush more like home. Great JOb.
Post a Comment