Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life is funner when Daddy's around!!

I know I just posted, but Cam and Nate have been having SO much fun together. Nate and Cam definitely have a really close relationship. Nate is so hilarious and comes up with the funnest things to do with Cam, and it's really obvious that Cameron LOVES his Daddy! Nate works so hard for his little family, and we couldn't be prouder of him. He has been observing in some of Merilee's husband, Josh's classes at Cyprus High School and has come home each time VERY excited to become a teacher. Poor Nate has been in school for so long, I think this was just what he needed to give him the energy and attitude he needs to keep going for another few years! Tonight Nate hung out with Cameron for a few hours while I got to go enjoy some "me time". That hasn't happened in forever, it seems! I went to Barnes & Noble....I can stay in that store for hours. Here is a video and some pics of the past few days of fun!


I'm wearing Daddy's cool Korean Zip Tie!!!

Mmmm...that was a yummy lunch! (I LOVE this pic, his face is so sweet, despite being messy!)Daddy is teaching me how to be a monkey!


Daddy, these jammies don't go on my head.....Silly!



PS....just a shout out, a thank you and a big hug back to my Canadian Sistas!! Thanks for the WAY too funny chat and the adorable pic! Made me smile! HSM 4-Ever

7 Happy Thoughts:

The Super Seven said...

Cameron is too funny, I still think Nate needs to teach him how to make monkey noises too......that would be hiliarious!!! That picture of me is horrible....if I had smiled any bigger I would have had some huge double chin......blah!!! You would have loved the show the other night.....some lines that totally made me think of you......kids got the day off of school.....ugh!!!! enjoy your day with everyone!!

DeAnn said...

Those pictures are so cute! Tell Nate he's a good dad. I'm on page 203 in Twilight. I can't stop!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

cyprus high school? i'm a pirate!
is mr sayes, mr jones, and mr flannagan still there? maybe not, they not only taught me but my brother too!

Michelle said...

How cute is Cameron??? I showed The Cameron Freeze to Wesley and Sam, and we all thought it was hysterical. Cute cute cute.

Becca Jane said...

WOW, we got quite the response from that Frozen Cam video! I wish you could all see him do it in person, it's even funnier. How do you think it would do on America's Funniest Home Videos??!!

Anonymous said...

I say send in the video and win some money. Cameron is one good looking kid.

PrincessKatie said...

He is so cute. I Love how much fun he is having with Nate. I am sure you are liking having a bit of a break too! How fuN!