Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Frozen Cameron

Okay, so Cameron does this HILARIOUS thing where if he trips or falls down in public, he completely freezes. He's not hurt, but I think he's embarrassed. He will seriously freeze for like 2 minutes. Last night we were at Famous Footwear and he fell and froze....I hurried and started filming him. And he'd already been frozen for about 30 seconds before I grabbed my camera! Such a goofy kid! One time he froze in the aisle during Sacrament Meeting, so Nate and I just sat back down and enjoyed a few minutes of the speaker! Haha, we knew he wasn't gonna move....although it was making everyone sitting around us laugh, and I could see the bishop laughing on the stand. I love my Cameron!!





Nate has been out of school this week on Spring Break, so we've loved having him around a little more....although he's had to log classroom observation hours this week, so he's been doing that, and he still has to work. But he's been keeping up on his homework so we can spend our evenings together watching movies and shopping.... Last night we went to Old Navy so I could spend my birthday $$. THANK YOU Steve, Andrea & Robyn!! Most of you know, Nate and I are cheapskates and NEVER spend money on ourselves for things like clothes, so it was a fun thing to walk into Old Navy and know I had money to spend. But even then, I went straight for the clearance....I just can't justify spending full price on things! I get it from my father, I love you Daddy! So I got some great clothes for summer. We ate dinner at Carls Jr, which I don't think I'd ever had before. I usually don't like any fast food except for Wendys. But I ordered the grilled chicken burrito and LOVED it. So yummy! Daddy built a Cam-sized Lego Robot!! He had to hold Cam still for the pic cuz Cam was so excited to knock it over!!!
Cam is feeling better, thank goodness. I was finally able to let him run around outside for a while, he was so happy to get outside, and so was I!



And with Cam feeling better, Ashlan was able to come over yesterday! Together again!!

13 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

Those two are so cute together! That's so funny that he'll freeze for so long. What a funny kid. I'll come visit him next month--OK?!

camie said...

that is seriously hilarious. very impressive he can stay so still for so long.

Merilee said...

That video made me laugh. Our husbands are together right now. I wonder what they are doing.

The Bing's said...

that was really quite entertaining...I was on the phone with kathy when I was watching it and i told her to check it out...I don't think he unfroze until like 40 seconds in...too funny. I wonder why he does that??He's too cute though!!! I'm so glad he's feeling better and that Ashlan was able to come over and play again. You'll have to post some pictures of when your wearing the new purchases!!Thanks for the feel good moment of the day...I'll be telling Jeff at work about it tommorow, we always share stories about our nieces and newphews...so Cameron will be my story for wednesday!!!! Have a GREAT day!

Jordan and Danny said...

So cute! And I love his little camo pants! Where did you get them? I love his new room too!

Ashley S. said...

Whatever... that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I wish Dallin would hold still for more than 5 seconds EVER.

Lisa said...

That is so funny! I love it! that is really cool I hard to laugh!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

That's hilarious. I had to show Heath. He laughed too but he was impressed with how much Cameron has grown!

Anonymous said...

I have seen the freeze in person and is so funny, I am impressed that he can hold still for so long.

PrincessKatie said...

That video is way too funny and I Love how Nate comments on how long he has been frozed What a silly kid!

DeAnn said...

Natalie just watched it with me and we were cracking up.

Anonymous said...

Becca!
That's the funniest video I've ever seen. I've showed it here at work....Frozen Cameron! What a cutie!


Becky

ashley said...

I love that video, how cute! Maybe he thinks if he freezes no one will notice he tripped... how funny!