I really don't have anything exciting to write about. It's been a really great, relaxing weekend though. I finally finished Harry Potter 5 the other night and am about 100 pages into Book 6. I can't wait to see how the story ends! I have a lot of books on my "to-read" list, but if you have any good suggestions, throw them my way. My goal is still to read atleast 1 book a month (I think I'm succeeding!!). And also, I went jogging again on Friday! It was 16 degrees, but I did it! I was very proud of myself. I'm committed to running MWF, unless it's snowing. So please check up on me and bug me if I'm not doing it!! Nate works on Saturdays, so today it was me and Cam! We drove up to Bountiful and had lunch with Merilee, Josh, Mikayla and Gwenny. Cam and Mikayla had SO much fun chasing each other. Nate just got home from work. He said there are deer outside our apartment!! He took Cameron out to see them. He's going to think they are dogs. He thinks most moving creatures are dogs. We're working on that! Tonight we're having Paradise Bakery sandwiches for dinner (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Riley!). That is one of my most favorite places for sandwiches and salads....check it out if you have one near you! Well, I hope you all have a nice Sunday and Presidents Day holiday. We're going to the zoo with our friends from Logan on Monday! I'll for sure post pictures!!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Happy Thoughts:
Awesome job on jogging! I plan on going out Monday morning, here's to hoping for no fresh snow! We may run into you at the zoo, Adam and I were talking about going on Monday too!
Sounds like fun! What do you get at Paradise Bakery? I just went there for the first time last week. I got the curry salad sandwich...it was really good. Have fun at the zoo tomorrow!
Update: Nate said that Cameron started signing and saying "doggie" the moment he saw the deer! Nate set him down and he ran full speed at them. There were 8 of them!! They obviously ran away from Cam, and I'm kicking myself now that I didn't grab my camera! Oh well, I'm sure they'll be back. That's not the first time we've seen them.
Oh I am so jealous. I Love paradise bakery ...their cookies lure me in everytime and i love their sandwiches and the oriental chicken salad. Now my mouth is watering thanks!
Oh I am so jealous. I Love paradise bakery ...their cookies lure me in everytime and i love their sandwiches and the oriental chicken salad. Now my mouth is watering thanks!
Hi Becca! Thanks for commenting on my blog- I love getting comments! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Your little boy is darling!
Post a Comment