I just have to say that Cameron is one of the best eaters I've ever seen! Tonight for dinner I threw some chicken, corn, black beans and tomatoes in the crockpot. Then I made rice. He is inhaling it...tomatoes and all! I'm so proud of him! I've always wanted healthy meals to be an important part of our life. I'm so glad he is a good eater. Although I must say that a lot of whose kids who only eat hot dogs, chicken nuggets and french fries only do so because their parents don't give them anything else! If Cameron doesn't eat what I make for dinner, then he goes to bed hungry. Is that abuse? Don't report me.... But luckily that doesn't happen very often! I try to only give him healthy snacks too. He loves apples, bananas, crackers and cheese, so I try to let him fill up on those and only give him fruit snacks and cookies once in awhile.
Yesterday it was sunny for the first time in months, so I took Cam and Ashlan out on the swings. I have never heard two kids laugh more hysterically than they were! It was adorable. We just bought a nice double jogging stroller, so I'm excited to take them to the zoo, which is about a mile up the street from us! Speaking of jogging, I went jogging this morning. It was a very loooong 20 minutes, but I felt great when I got back and my new goal is to run 3x a week. We have great neighborhoods nearby that are safe to run in, and I want to get back into good shape before we have another baby!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Healthy Boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
I made fish for dinner and I was surprised that both of my boys ate it. No that is not child abuse. Actually I think that is the only effective way to teach your kids to eat healthy. More people these days need to do that including me. I am trying to feed them healthier lately. so let me know if you have anymore good recipes.
Amen, amen, amen!!!
hi arney.
i'm with you, i'm totally into feeding joel healthy foods but i'm having a hard time right now. he is at this weird stage and i don't know what to feed him. he is on a staple diet of bread, cheese, and dried fruit. i'm so uncreative.
Post a Comment