A rare shot of Mommy and Cam!
We had a really fun trip to the zoo today! My college friend, Michelle came with her 2 boys, Collin and Ryan. We bundled them up and headed to the zoo. The kids did SO great. And it was great to finally use our zoo pass we got for Christmas (thanks Mom!). Cameron loved the elephants (aka dogs!) and the giraffes. I'm excited to be able to take him a lot once the weather warms up even more. Well, I didn't go on my run this morning. I totally spaced it! But it's okay because if you've ever been to Hogle Zoo, you know that it is full of hills! We were exhausted after pushing strollers up all the hills for 2 hours! I think I still got my workout!



(Go Byu!)


5 Happy Thoughts:
Looks like fun. We're still buried in snow here!
Becky- Sorry, I think I forgot to get back to you about the blanket. I do seel boy ones. I just added the softest blanket you've ever felt (hard to tell online!) on my website. They are soooo soft! anyways, they are a little pricey but you can use the Friends and Family coupon for 25% off (FF25)and I think they are like $25.oo. Also, if you like them and want a different fabric you can check out my fabric store at fabricbaby@etsy.com and pick which you like!
Hope things are going good for you!
Carlie
How fun! Maybe we'll have time to go to the zoo together when I come out in a couple weeks!
Hi arney,
I'm glad you finally got your funday monday. I've read Jamberry about 15 times this weekend. We love it!!
Go utes!
Post a Comment