Once again, I don't have any exciting news to share, but Cameron and Ewan are playing nicely together (poor Ashlan is home sick) so I thought I'd sit down and babble for a minute. So we got our double jogging stroller a few days ago, but it turned out to be the wrong one. So we're returning it and ordered this one:
We're really excited about it....thanks Missy for the advice! Now I can take Cam and Ashlan for walks and to the zoo all Spring and Summer! Plus then when we have another baby we'll be all set. The idea of Baby #2 has been on my and Nate's minds for a while now. The fact that Nate is excited about it is a HUGE deal. He wants a girl next. He talks about "Katelyn" all the time. I told him not to be too hopeful in case it is a boy! I wouldn't mind either for #2. A boy would be nice because we have the clothes for him, plus he and Cameron would be cute little buddies. And I love love LOVE the name we have picked out for him. But of course I would love a girl too. Then we'd have one of each, and I wouldn't have to worry about having all boys! Our plan has always been to put about 2 1/2 years between Cam and our next baby, which puts me getting pregnant right about now! Crazy! I've mentioned to most of you that I don't want a December baby, so we're waiting until April to start thinking really seriously about this. I just can't believe we're at this point already! Time is flying so fast. The thought of another baby scares me to death, but at the same time I get SO excited that I can't stand it! Cameron is almost 20 months old, and all I can say is that I commend those of you moms who have your kids 20 months or less apart! I could NOT do it. Granted Cameron is a seriously out-of-control child, but still! I just hope our next kid has Nate's calm demeanor! When I have another kid in tow, I'm going to have to use one of those leashes on Cameron! He takes off at full-speed the moment you set him down anywhere. At church on Sunday, Nate had to speak. During his talk, Cameron escaped from me and ran down the aisle shouting Daddy, Daddy! It was cute, but embarrassing! I don't know where we got such an intense child from! Nate and I are so laid back and quiet! Although I must say that the advantage of Cam being so hyper and crazy is that he sleeps SO GREAT. He STILL goes to bed around 6:30 every night and doesn't make a peep until about 7:30 (unless he loses his binky during the night, then it's complete hysterics until one of us drags ourselves out of bed to go digging around under his crib. We even put like 5 in there and he still manages to lose them all occasionally!) My favorite time is right after I've taken him outside. He runs nonstop outside and then he comes in and just chills and watches Signing Time. I love how he puts his hands behind his head and crosses his feet!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Just some mid-week rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Happy Thoughts:
Cute stroller! I wish I had a double running stroller. I don't know how I am going to run in the summer with 2 babies!
We're living in Orem. I would be fun to get together sometime!
You know about the free days at the zoo, right? Or maybe you have yearly passes since you live so close. We don't go that much so I try to go on the free days in the spring or fall.
Cam is just so cute! I wish we could hang out.
jogging strollers are so nice....we got one for georgia that can also convert to a bike trailer. it will be fun when she is big enough to go on the back of a bike. can't wait till you guys have another baby.....i'm sure when you do it will be as cute as cam.......must go get mine....she's crying. chat with you soon....
I have to add that the people in the apartment next to us just had a baby and it hasn't stopped crying in like 3 days straight....kinda turning me off to the idea!! Nate and I looked at each other last night and I said, "You ready for that again?" Ahhh!!
Oh my gosh, your child is sooo the same as mine. I love how you said you put four binkies in the crib... funny how that doesnt seem to work.. .how can they not find one. Dallin does the same pose ALL the time. (I think they were friends before life here because they are the same) We love the name Katelyn too.. CRAZY
I have been off schedule all week. Monday felt like Tuesday felt like Monday and I have been one day off all week. The boys had so much fun. Collin kept asking for you and Cameron. I scrapbooked some of the pictures from Monday they turned out really cute. Are you going to be able to come visit us soon? I hope so we miss you guys...
That is such a cute picture of him. I Love it. Gotta love how crazy boys are...well girls are too but I thinkt hey aren't as bad!
PS your stroller looks super nice.
Post a Comment