I just want to say congratulations to my friends Heath and Tristan on the birth of their baby girl, Gwenyth on Friday. They have 2 little boys already and were SO excited to have a little girl! Gwenyth weighed a healthy 9 lb 4 oz! I'm so happy for them, and I can't wait to meet her!

Gwenyth Westover!
Yesterday Cameron and I went to play with Ashley and Dallin. The boys played great together, and Ashley and I got to relax with some Cafe Rio! Dallin is ridiculously smart, he's a month younger than Cameron and can already count to ten! It's adorable! Cameron napped in the car on the way home, so of course he didn't go down for a regular nap when we got home (I hate that!!). So I let him run around outside for about an hour. He was sooo exhausted! He fell asleep on Nate's lap at 5:15 that evening and we didn't hear a peep out of him until morning! Well, I'm glad he got to play outside yesterday because today it is snowing....AGAIN! I'm so sick of the snow! I'd better not have a 'white birthday'!!


So one of my and Nate's new year goals was to have Family Home Evening every Sunday evening (Nate is in class on Mondays nights). I am happy to report that we have not missed one Sunday so far this year! The lesson usually takes about 2 minutes, and Cameron is usually running around for most of it, but he does like to pray, and he sits still when we sing. We love the Spirit that it brings into our little home. Nothing makes me happier than the simple moments we have as a family. Just the 3 of us. I love my sweetheart and my son so much. Nate is SO busy right now. We don't get to see as much of him as we'd like. Cameron's face lights up when Nate walks in the door. I'm so grateful that they have a good relationship. I made the comment to Nate today that most girls list "a good father" as something they want in a husband. But how do you know that he will be a good father when you are dating? I feel very blessed that Nate did turn out to be a wonderful daddy. The 'newborn stage' was hard for him, but now he and Cam are best buddies. I love my little family so much. Nate is as gorgeous and yummy to me as the day I saw him at the Korean restaurant after our missions (I thought he was cool in Korea, but I had NO idea he'd look so HOT when he got home!) He makes me laugh every day. And he treats me SO well. He still looks at me like he did when we first started dating and tells me how beautiful I am.....even if I haven't showered in 2 days and am wearing the same PJs when he gets home as when he left the house! I think every mommy deserves to hear that every day from her husband! He still opens doors for me and holds my hand. I love him so much. And don't get me started on my son....Cameron is just the best little kid in the whole world. He is so handsome, I could look at his face for hours. He is so well-behaved, despite his craziness. He is friendly to everyone and loves to make people laugh. He's an awesome eater (he is shoving green beans and corn in his mouth as I am typing!) and he just loves life. He has Nate's adorable dimples and these gorgeous blue eyes that make me melt! I can't believe Heavenly Father saved such a beautiful spirit to send to us.
3 Happy Thoughts:
Cameron is so cute! How are you guys doing? I love reading your blog your great at keeping it updated!
Nice to see your updates. I need to be better about family home evenign. WE go in spurts but it really does make a difference. Thanks for updating your blog. I Love reading it!
Collin prayed completely by himself for the first time this week. He could have done it sooner if he wanted. He blessed everything. He said he was happy that Jesus died and came back again for us and that one day we can live with him again in heaven. He also mentioned he was thankful for the Holy Ghost who helps us. Then he blessed everyone he knows. It was the sweetest prayer I have ever heard.
Post a Comment