Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm a big kid now!

Cameron had his 18 month well-child checkup today. He weighs in at a whopping 23 pounds and is 32.5 inches long! He's definitely growing taller, but is still a skinny little dude. The weird thing is that he eats CONSTANTLY. On a typical day (lately) he'll eat 2 pancakes for breakfast. Then like 10 minutes later he wants pretzels. Then he wants a banana. Then he wants crackers. Then more pretzels. Then he'll eat lunch, and the snacking continues. ALL DAY. He's seriously the busiest kid I've EVER met, so I know he needs to eat a lot to keep up with his energy. But he eats more than Nate and I do! He's such an awesome little kid though. I love him more than I ever thought I could. Today it was relatively nice weather, so I took him outside to play. He loves running around in our courtyard kicking and throwing his Nemo ball. It's so fun because a lot of other moms were out there with their toddlers. We all just get to stand around and have some adult conversation while the kids entertain each other. I can't wait until the summer. Cam and Ashlan can run around on the playground all day, and I'll sit in the shade with a good book and some lemonade! Perfect!

5 Happy Thoughts:

Merilee said...

Oh Arney, he's so cute! Josh had so much fun with him last night. He said that we can go out a few times a month if we want. Lets do it!

Merilee said...

Oh, and I love the name of your blog. Very clever!

Becca Jane said...

ok! I'm glad Josh loves Cameron. We should go buy blotion and pajama bottoms just like old times.

DeAnn said...

I can't believe cameron is so old and i've only seen him a few times. when can you come meet isaac?

Becca Jane said...

Anytime! Flying with Cam will be interesting though.....