Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Legoes & Yogurt

I finished Harry Potter 3 last night, I'm so excited! I like the books so much better than the movies. I've read #4, but I can't remember much about it. Nate is almost done with #5 and then as soon as I finish it, we can watch the movie. Cameron's newest obsession is his Legoes. He loves to stack them all up into these random-looking skyscrapers and then knock them over and do it all again. He is also getting quite good at feeding himself. He manages to get the spoon from the bowl to his mouth relatively smoothly. Although I do still deck him out in a "towel bib" to save his clothes! His newest favorites to eat on his own are yogurt, plain rice (he's part Korean) and oatmeal.

7 Happy Thoughts:

Merilee said...

I love the towel bib...and his little smile...and him...and you.

Becca Jane said...

And we love you...even if you shrivel up.

DeAnn said...

what a cutie!!

Ashley S. said...

So did you make that bib yourself? That is genius!

Becca Jane said...

Haha, isn't it? I amaze myself.

Jordan and Danny said...

Don't you just love finishing a book? I do. I just finished The Kitke Runner, and now I'm reading The Gardian by Nicholis Sparks. I don't love his books, but this is for book club and I'm trying to be open. congrats to Cameron! We still wear the bib; McKay might be sporting that for quite a while!

Missy said...

He's such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in March!