Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Adventures of Cameron and Ashlan

Look Ashlan! I have a soccer ball on my shirt and in my hand!

Mmmmm!! I love to eat!

True Love

Goofy kid with a strainer on his head!

Giving "cuddles" to Ashlan

Hi, I really don't mean to be blogging so much, but Cam and Ashlan entertain each other so well all day that I have the time! And just look how cute they are together! I think they are in love. Cameron gives her kisses and "cuddles" (where he's laying on her) all the time. They squeal at each other in the mornings and after naptime. I'm also going to start watching a little 7-month old boy named Ewan on Thursdays and Fridays. My little apartment is going to be hopping! But it'll be good to put a few hundred bucks a month into savings. With Nate living so close to work and school, and me never going anywhere, we haven't had to fill up our gas tanks in weeks! I never realized how often we were filling up before we moved!!!
So I'm plowing through the Harry Potter books. Like I've mentioned before, I read Books 1-4 about 6 years ago. I can't stop reading them! I'm almost done with Book 2. I want to finish them within the next few weeks so I can read some other stuff. I've decided to keep the TV completely off in the evenings. Cameron doesn't let us watch anything besides Signing Time during the day, and there isn't really anything good on in the evenings anyway. I can't decide if I'm going to watch American Idol this year or not. Nate always has so much homework when he gets home, so a nice quiet house is better for him. Luckily Cam goes down every night around 6:30 or 7, so we've just been relaxing lately, him reading textbooks, me reading Harry Potter. I don't really miss the TV. I just love the quiet, peaceful time Nate and I spend cuddling and reading. It's become my favorite time of the day.

5 Happy Thoughts:

Nikki said...

Although quality time with your hubby is of utmost importance, I, for selfish reasons, want you to watch Idol this season! We'll be watching religiously and it'll be fun to banter and discuss with you each week!

Becca Jane said...

True....I'll probably cave and watch it. Although nobody as good as Carrie Underwood has come out of it since.

Ashley S. said...

K so Dallin has that same soccer shirt, and the same high chair. I swear they are destined to be friends!

Becca Jane said...

Good ole Target clearance!! Cam has been getting molars lately, so he's been such a pill!

DeAnn said...

I love Book 2--it's my favorite besides #7. I've learned that TV is an addiction. Once you stop watching you really don't miss it. I haven't watched anything (except HSM2!!) since I moved. I do miss The Office though. That writer's strike needs to end.....It's cute that Cameron and his little buddy get along so well. Karen is a little lonely these days. She misses her friends. There are a TON of kids in our new ward though so she'll have lots of playmates once we know a few people.