

1. He holds my hand everywhere we go.
2. If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he leans over and kisses my forehead before going back to sleep.
3. He always tries to make me laugh if I've had a bad day.
4. He learned how to drive my car, even though he didn't want to.
5. He's working so hard at school and work.
6. He talks about our future children.
7. If he has nowhere to be, he sometimes gets up with Cameron so I can sleep in.
8. He remembers the details of our first dates, first kiss and wedding day.
9. He tells me I'm beautiful several times a day.
10. He brings me Kit-Kats home to surprise me.
11. He scrapes ice and snow off my car if he knows I have to drive anywhere.
12. Sometimes we just look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking.
13. He plays with my hair.
14. He gives Cameron little kisses when they're playing.
15. He likes to make breakfast.
16. He loves tennis.
17. He calls me for no reason other than to say I Love You.
18. He loves to save money.
19. He plays army-men, Star Wars, Legoes and soccer with my neices and nephews.
20. He's just so good-looking, I can't even believe it!



1 Happy Thoughts:
That list makes me proud of my little brother!
Post a Comment