Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#1 Reason you DON'T blog with your back turned...

It wasn't me, Mom.....
(This pictures only shows half of the Apple Jacks)

6 Happy Thoughts:

Merilee said...

Oh, that's a mess. Dear me.

Jordan and Danny said...

I've had a similar experience with McKay except with Cheerios. When I found the mess he was stuffing Cheerios into his mouth as fast as he could. He cleaned up the whole mess. Cameron is so cute! He takes such great pictures! McKay's too busy now.

Becca Jane said...

Well, I have to take about 10 pictures to get a good one, he's always on the move. I love McKay's hair, I want Cam's to grow long.

Mike and Joelle said...

Hey Becca!

I am glad your a blogging buddy! Cute blog. That baby is so cute let me know when you don't want him anymore!

DeAnn said...

Go Cameron!!

PrincessKatie said...

SO cute. So nice to see you blogging again. We gotta catchs up!