| Hey, I just wanted to congratulate my sister DeAnn on the birth of her 4th baby (a boy......finally!!). Isaac Nathan Green was born on August 5th at 3 am in Atlanta, GA. It also makes me sad though, that I live so far from most of my family and Cam doesn't get to see his cousins very often. We leave in 2 days to go to Nauvoo for a week. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun things to write about when I get back! Cameron took 4 steps yesterday! I know he could totally walk if he wants to. He's just lazy and knows he can get places much faster by crawling. Also, he FINALLY started signing! He can sign "car" and "doggie". All those hours and hours of watching "Signing Time" have paid off! It's the cutest thing, when I say, "Cameron, wanna go in the car?" He gets all excited and starts signing "car" and laughing. Cuteness. |
Monday, August 6, 2007
Midnight train to Georgia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Happy Thoughts:
How's Cameron's walking? I get the urge to call Isaac "cameron" sometimes and I've called him Karen once. Jonathan referred to him as a her once. We have to get used to a boy still. He's such a sweetie. He was so easy to fall in love with and despite being dead tired I'm having fun with him. Yeah about your cat!!
The more you talk about how Cameron is growing up, the more I miss you guys. Have fun on your trip. I think you will enjoy the fact that Cam is able to walk a bit. You can work on the skill and not have to carry him the whole time!
Post a Comment