| My poor sister, DeAnn, is 40 weeks pregnant and they won't induce her until next week! It's her 4th baby! Hopefully he'll come soon....... I love how Cameron has so many boy cousins close to his age. And I just keep feeling like our next baby will be another boy. But like I was telling Tristan, maybe it's so that if I have a boy, I'll be expecting it, and then if it's a girl, I"ll just be pleasantly surprised! (By the way Tristan, I vote for Gwenyth if you have a girl!!) So I just started reading a book called Blue Water. It's really sad, but really good. I like reading sad stories, I don't know why. Nate has been literally obsessed with Harry Potter lately. He's about to finish book #3, and he just started them like 2 weeks ago. He'd better hurry and finish all 7 books before his crazy semester starts in a few weeks! I think I'm going to start reading them all too once he's done. We haven't bought book #7 yet, but we probably will once he gets there. So obviously I have nothing exciting to write about.........we turned Cam's carseat around and now he just laughs hysterically everywhere we go. It's hilarious. Oh, and guess what?!?!?!? Fancy, the cat, finally came out! I was sitting on our sofa and out of the blue, she came and jumped on my lap! We've had her for like 4 months and she never came out of the basement. She's really sweet, and I'm glad we didn't get rid of her. I gave Cameron a mohawk today. And he's wearing overalls. Between that and his cute front teeth, he looks like quite the mischevious little boy today! I wish I had my camera! And speaking of the little guy......he's wreaking havoc all over Grandma's house! Gotta go! |
Saturday, August 4, 2007
I'll be there for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Happy Thoughts:
I loved talking to you the other night. We always wait until our kids are born to name them. Right now I'm thinking the criteria is (if I have a girl) if she's blond like Gavin, then she's Gwenyth. If she's dark like Parker was, then she's Portia. If she doesn't look like a Gwenyth or Portia, she's Whitney. I'm not trying to match the initials based on coloring. I have always imagined those names going with the coloring I described. I get to see the baby again on 8-21 for a first trimester screening. Maybe they can guess a sex since I will be 12 weeks.
Nate will LOVE the last book (as well as all the other ones too). I finished the last HP book just hours before I went to the hospital to have my darling baby boy Isaac.
Post a Comment