Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sitting on the front porch

So we steal our internet connection from our lovely neighbors across the street. We can only connect from our front room. However, yesterday they moved their computer down to their basement. So now the only way we can connect is by either 1) sitting in the living room holding the laptop as high as we can over our heads......or.....2) sitting on the front porch steps. My arms got tired, so here I am. It's actually a gorgeous evening. Birds chirping, neighbor kids yelling (in Spanish), and our goofy cat, Buchi, has actually ventured out of the house for the FIRST time on his own. He's sticking close to my side, but this is a big step for him. Ooh, but now a Spanish chihuahua is running full speed towards the 2 of us. I'd better go.........

3 Happy Thoughts:

The Super Seven said...

So exciting to see that you have a blog up and going!! I have alot of fun with ours!! I'm off to the dr. this morning.....I'll keep you posted.....talk to you soon....

DeAnn said...

It will be fun to read your blog too. I love the part about the chiwawa!!

Maja said...

I love reading your blog!!
We are "stealing" someones internet.. it seams to work pretty well. You must look funny running around with the laptop above your head, now id like to see that!!