Thursday, May 17, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Cameron's favorite thing to play with in his bedroom is the sterio. He somehow manages to flip the radio on every once in awhile. One day I walked in and he was sitting there listening to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"!!! Hmmmm........ Speaking of girls wanting to have fun, my best friend across the street is moving next week. I don't think it has quite hit either of us that she will really be gone, but we've been trying to spend nearly every day hanging out (much to her poor husband's dismay). Cam loves her 2 boys, and so do I! I'm going to miss her. It's hard to find friends like her. We tell each other everything. EVERYTHING!! We are like sisters. So long my sweet Tristan!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Maja said...

silly cameron!
by the way thankz 4 ur help with the blogging!

Becca Jane said...

Sure, but I still don't know how to add friends. Let me know if you find out.

Maja said...

k, i will