Hi, I have jumped on the blogging bandwagon.......just don't expect me to be hilarious or intellectual because I am neither. For the most part, this will consist of my endless ramblings professing my obsession with my child. Cameron is the love of my life. And those of you who have children will understand that this statement does nothing to undermine the love I have for my gorgeous husband. It is just a very different love. Every day I am amazed at how much I love my baby. The big open-mouthed grin he gives me every morning just blows me away. His face is such a perfect (and adorable) blend of both Nate and me, and it has brought me to tears on more than one occasion. On our way home from Oregon, we stopped at the Portland Temple grounds. It was a cloudy Sunday morning.....Mother's Day. The 3 of us were alone on the grounds--amidst the green trees, reflection pool, tulips and rhododendrons. I held back with the video camera while Nate and Cameron watched the fountain. Cameron held a cracker in his little pudgy hand while Nate showed him the water. It was a precious sight. The best Mother's Day gift I could have asked for. Nate told me later that he had been telling Cam all about eternal families and temple marriage. I can't think of anything better in this life than teaching a child the truth of the Gospel.



2 Happy Thoughts:
that sounds so wonderful, i can't wait until i have a baby and a husband of my own!
You are going to be a great wife and mom! You have so much love to give!
Post a Comment