It's nearly impossible to write Korean using english letters. I wish I could get hangul put on here so I could type in Korean. Yesterday at work, Nate called. I LOVE how we can talk to each other in Korean so nobody knows what we're saying. So anyway, we were just talking in Korean, and my friends at work looked at me like I was crazy. Our favorite thing to do is talk about Nate's little sisters in Korean. They get SO mad at us! I'm sad I've lost most of my Korean. I never really had it to begin with though! People always ask me if I'm fluent. I just laugh. I don't even know the word fluent in Korean! Nate and I can't wait to teach funny words to Cameron. "Dongsa-hey-ya-jee....." and we'll teach him the classic "Korean whine". HA-JEE-MA Pabo ya! I love it. We have some Korean patients at the office, and the mom always speaks Korean to the little kids. It just melts my heart. I can understand every word she says, but when I try to talk to them, they give me the classic blank stare that I got every day on my mission! I can't wait to go back. Nate and I talk about it every day. We would kill for 5000 won and a Kimbap Narah! Cameron already eats seaweed with us! Not too much longer before he gets to eat kimchee!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
yo bu sayo!
haha, that made me laugh
I wish I had a guy and a secret language we could speak in, u r soooo lucky!!
That would be fun to have a secret language!!
Post a Comment