We got another cat. Her name is Fancy. We've had her for several days, but she's mostly been hiding. She hides down in the basement in our unfinished bathroom. Luckily she has a bell on her collar so we know she's alive! She was the runt of her litter, so she's tiny, even though she's full-grown. She's just adorable. Maybe someday she'll get used to us, and then I can take a picture!
Cameron can say Mama now. It's the cutest thing I've ever heard.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Fancy That
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
I want a cat!!
Congrats on the new kitty, I can't wait to see a picture of her. Yay cam said mama. That is sooo cute.
I met Matt in choir by the way, and he can play the piano, the guitar and sing. Wow what a dreamboat!!
Becky, too many cats at your house and ella and I won't be able to come over! our eyes swell up, Ella coughs like crazy, it's not good. But anyway, I am glad you are happy :)
Sorry ANDEE!! Good thing you have lots of other houses to go to in Utah! Don't worry, the cats won't come to Glenwood with us.
Post a Comment