This girl is the WORST napper ever. Unlike her brother.
This is what she does when she's supposed to be napping.
I think it's quite ironic that we nicknamed her Rooster before her crazy post-pigtail bedhead she frequently sports now.
****
I've been bitten by the decorating bug. On a whim, I sold our kitchen table/chairs yesterday. Good thing I have a hubby who goes with the flow and lets me do my thing! I fell in love with these bright red chairs a few weeks ago, and awesomely enough, we were able to sell our old set for the EXACT same price as these beauties. Free kitchen makeover for me!!
I just really, really wish I could paint my walls. Someday.





4 Happy Thoughts:
I want to see the chairs!! And that is some great bedhead.
I love the brick wall. Are you renting? We are and so I can't do much.
Yay for new chairs! Post soon!
Haha Casey, are you kidding?? Our cinder block walls are awful!! We live in student housing that was seriously built over 30 years ago.
Pictures of the fab red chairs will be posted....SOON!!
You can totally make those walls work. Looks like you are!
Post a Comment