Love this! So sweet to see similarities. We have 3 kids....two boys and then our baby girl. Both boys were born with a small amount of hair. Lainey was born with thick, monkey-type black hair. Just like me. Exactly. Funny how God works sometimes.
I recently noticed your dinner table blip on the sidebar. I enjoy keeping up. You inspire me!
In that picture of me....my eyes are starting to turn black. A few days before that picture, I fell 1-story off our back deck and fractured my skull. So a few days after that picture, I have a shaved head and a scar from ear-to-ear from surgery. Sad, huh!
4 Happy Thoughts:
Love this! So sweet to see similarities. We have 3 kids....two boys and then our baby girl. Both boys were born with a small amount of hair. Lainey was born with thick, monkey-type black hair. Just like me. Exactly. Funny how God works sometimes.
I recently noticed your dinner table blip on the sidebar. I enjoy keeping up. You inspire me!
In that picture of me....my eyes are starting to turn black. A few days before that picture, I fell 1-story off our back deck and fractured my skull. So a few days after that picture, I have a shaved head and a scar from ear-to-ear from surgery. Sad, huh!
Cam is so stinkin cute! Tell him we'd love to go bowling as soon as we're all better here.
Okay, just read your comment above...so sad! It's fun to see your baby pictures and see similarities in your kiddos.
Totally a mini you!
Post a Comment