At our house, Sundays mean:
~Pancakes in our jammies
~No TV. I love the quiet this brings to our home.
~Scrubbed children dressed in Sunday best

~Walking to church. This is one of my favorite moments each week. I love it, and I will be sad when it gets too cold.
~Gospel study. I am reading the Doctrine & Covenants right now. It's so powerful. I've been studying Sections 19 & 20 using Otten & Caldwell's "Sacred Truths of the Doctrine & Covenants". If you can get your hands on these books, I highly recommend them with your study!
~Visiting with friends. I love Sunday evenings in our complex because the playground is always full of our friends.
~Baking. I almost always bake some goodness on Sundays. Tonight it will be brownies.
~And just like it probably does at your house, Sundays mean......a good nap.



7 Happy Thoughts:
Ahh yes! A good nap! I can't wait until we finally change back to a morning schedule so we can all nap after church. By the time we change we would have been on the 1:00-4:00 schedule for 18 long months.
Dear Becca,
Can you write down a schedule of your everyday life so I can have fanstastic days like you? haha I loveee the sound of your Sunday..and the cuteness of those kids of yours! Cam has the best smile haha I love your family even if we've only met once [with the exception of Nate]. One day ..we will all be real life bff's!
Love ya
Hey you changed your blog title! I like it! We really need to hang out soon...Allie is growing up too fast! Cole is ready to play with Cameron!
What a fun tradition to have pancakes every Sunday! You're kids will love that growing up!
I never thought I'd miss being able to walk to church. Our church isn't even in the same STATE we live in!
Haha I just read your thoughts on tutus for babies! Too funny, I used to look at those pictures and wonder why mothers tortured their tiny babies with giant flowers and tutus. I still don't like the giant flowers (even though I sell them ha) but I love tutus, just for pictures though! I don't put them on her to wear any other time! And Eden's Halloween costume will not involve a tutu, she is going to be a snowboarder! What are you kids going to be?
Becca! I was wondering if you could help me add all of our family on my blog.. My website is meg-wood.blogspot.com... it just about my experiences with the baptisms for the dead etc.. so i was just wondering if you could help me out!!
We're totally doing pancake Sunday's now. But it's getting a little outta hand. I got so excited I ordered this coconut syrup that you get from Hawaii that's sooo good...a whole CASE of it for pancake Sunday's! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment