Here's some sugar.
I am finally feeling better, yay! Today is still a day of rest....but I am waking up tomorrow eager to face this week of laundry, scrubbing this apartment, and playing playing playing with my babies!! Funny how just a few days of not being able to do those things makes them feel like the best things in the world! I've missed you, motherhood!!I've started reading Last Child in the Woods, by Richard Louv. Very Very Good. If you have children, read it. If it were up to me, I'd get rid of our TV. I could watch The Office and 24 on hulu.com, and that would be it. I hate hate hate how into television & movies Cameron is right now. It's alllll he wants to do. When I turn it off and tell him 'let's go find something to do', he cries and screams and whines, and I'm so incredibly sick of it! Who knows....maybe the thing will 'accidently' fall out our 3rd story window one day....oops, sorry Nate, I dunno what happened!!


2 Happy Thoughts:
Isaac is addicted right now too. It's nice to be able to get things done in the morning but then I'm ready to get him out of the house for awhile.
My daughter has the same dress. Love it. She's sugar, for sure!
Post a Comment