Friday, October 16, 2009

9 months

This little pumpkin is 9 months now. That's a whole pregnancy. She dropped down to 20% for her weight, but her Dr. isn't concerned, and she's as healthy as could be. She still goes to bed right at 6 pm every night. She scoots around on her belly pretty well now, but doesn't seem close to crawling yet. No teeth yet either. She's still the happiest baby you will EVER meet, and we cannot get enough of her.




On a random side note.....I think the chips & salsa from Chili's are the most heavenly thing ever (next to chocolate covered pretzels). Sorry I ate them all, Nater. And now I want some more.

On another random side note.....I still want another baby. I'm just saying.

6 Happy Thoughts:

The Super Seven said...

Hard to believe that she is 9 months already....just seems like the other day that we were taking the test....LOL!!! I'm all about the salsa and chips too.....yummy!!

starnes family said...

Chili's salsa is awesome and hard to replicate. I've tried. It's the consistency and the slightly roasted pepper taste. Heavenly.

Our youngest daughter, now 2, is tiny compared to her brothers and our doctor wasn't concerned at all. She just weighed in at 25.5 lbs at age 2 years and her brothers were 29 lbs by age 1. Totally different!

Kristi Drennan said...

I want another baby too! And chocolate covered pretzels. *sigh* Maybe I'll eat chocolate covered pretzels someday while holding a baby!

Becky said...

hehehe...are you just saying???! Pretzels covered in caramel and then dipped in white chocolate are my favorite!

Laura Dunford said...

No love for pretzels Becca but tons of loves for you. I think its hilarious whenever you drop a line to Nate or throw a hint at the end of your post.. so cute!!

ashley said...

she's so sweet, 9 months has gone by so fast!

and on your first side note.. i completely agree. completely heavenly!