I have to say cut it shorter - but not too short. He has the CUTEST face, and it's being buried by that hair!
I know Jenn....I know. I'm not sure where to take him though.
Have Kari do it for you! She cuts Peter's hair beautifully!
Yeah she's been cutting Nate's hair for a long time now. I just wasn't sure if she'd be feeling up to it right now!!
My computer won't let me vote, but I say CUT IT SHORT! It really his hard to see his cute little face under all that hair.
I agree with everyone else...CUT IT SHORT! He looked so cute with that little stud 'do you had him in FOREVER ago.
The funny thing is....NATE is actually the one who is more attached to Cam's hair! We'll probably butch it short and then let it grow again. Then we can enjoy both looks!
Thanks for taking all the annoying background out. Now I can read your blog with my old eyes.
Haha, sure Mom!! I like it better too!!
Cam looks cute no matter what his hair looks like!
Post a Comment
10 Happy Thoughts:
I have to say cut it shorter - but not too short. He has the CUTEST face, and it's being buried by that hair!
I know Jenn....I know.
I'm not sure where to take him though.
Have Kari do it for you! She cuts Peter's hair beautifully!
Yeah she's been cutting Nate's hair for a long time now. I just wasn't sure if she'd be feeling up to it right now!!
My computer won't let me vote, but I say CUT IT SHORT! It really his hard to see his cute little face under all that hair.
I agree with everyone else...CUT IT SHORT! He looked so cute with that little stud 'do you had him in FOREVER ago.
The funny thing is....NATE is actually the one who is more attached to Cam's hair! We'll probably butch it short and then let it grow again. Then we can enjoy both looks!
Thanks for taking all the annoying background out. Now I can read your blog with my old eyes.
Haha, sure Mom!! I like it better too!!
Cam looks cute no matter what his hair looks like!
Post a Comment