Monday, September 7, 2009

Farewell to the Hair

So you spoke, and we listened. (By the way, who voted to just leave it??!!) My sweet friend Kari cut Cam's hair this morning. We love it....although it is taking a little getting used to not seeing a mess of hair before you actually see our son!!!

I have been BUSY getting ready for the Boutique I'm doing this weekend. Visit my Sweet Jane blog if you want to check it out! Enjoy your Labor Day Holiday!

8 Happy Thoughts:

The Bing's said...

I love it!!!! He looks adorable and the new hair cut suits him!! It make him look so much older... what a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He looks adorable! I think I might have been the one that voted to leave it BUT I am happy you did not listen to me!

Erin said...

The hair cute makes him look older! Way to be brave and get his hair cut short. :)

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I love short hair on boys and men. Cam looks great. He does look more mature. What a cutie.

DeAnn said...

It looks great. I knew you'd love it. It makes him look more like a little man. I loved Isaac's first real haircut. We buzzed him the first couple of times.

Becca Jane said...

I know, I know....everyone wanted us to cut it (well, except Melanie, apparently, haha). But Cam's long locks are such a huge part of who he is! We're going to let it grow long again. Protest if you want, but we like his shaggy do!!

Erica said...

There are those gorgeous eyes again. Looks good:)

The Frasers said...

Oh man! He looks so grown up! He's such a little stud! I love it!