Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Word From My Kids

Cameron: Mom, I'm bored, Can I draw orange marker all over my hands?
Mom: No. Go find something else to do.


And so he did:

Finger-painting with baby food. It was gross.

Cameron: Mom, I'm still bored. Hmm...Allie spends a lot of time in here, I wonder what the big deal is? And what's the deal with my crazy hair? Why won't you just cut it already?
Mom: Good question Cam. I don't know....ask your dad.

Allie: Mom, Mom, don't forget about me! I'm so cute, you have to post a picture of me EVERY time you blog.
Mom: Okay, Allie, I will.

5 Happy Thoughts:

The Full Nelson said...

very cute! uggg must have been a blast cleaning up that babyfood. Think I would have preferred the marker!

Let the party begin... said...

Well at least the babyfood won't stain or damage anything...just yucky to clean, lol! the kiddies are so sweet. I'm glad we had time for a little chat the other night.

Missy said...

Oh, I just love them so much! I really miss you guys already!

DeAnn said...

That is gross! Cute post!!

Kamie said...

How hilarious! How inventive children are :)