Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SOMETIMES.....my happiness for the day is just right there in front of me....staring me in the face. Sometimes I have to dig deep to find happy moments if my day is not a great one. Not today. It was easy!


Proof that the girl does cry....


Allie's hair post-bath. Looks like she's gonna have crazy hair, just like her brother. Sorry Al.

She learned how to CLAP yesterday. It's so cute. She gets all excited when she does it. When I went in to get her this morning from her bed, she was lying there just clapping.

The Very First Bow I have ever made.
My babies are napping. I'm going to go eat some chocolate ice cream now.

9 Happy Thoughts:

Mandee said...

Your children are beautiful! I especially love the black and whites on the side of the screen (the right.) I also really like the one of your little one with the paci and headphones...what beautiful eyes!!!!

I'm following you from MBC!
I'm giving away a free pair of baby/toddler shoes on my blog. Thought you might be interested since you have two little ones! :)
Momma Such
http://raisingmy4sons.com

The Seiuli's said...

Oh I miss those cute kids! They are adorable!!!

Whitney said...

Allie looks like Cam in her crazy hair picture!

Erica said...

Your bow looks really really cute on her. Keep it up:)

DeAnn said...

Was Allie crying because she wanted that many flowers in her hair? Cute kids.

The Full Nelson said...

I am eating chocolate icecream right now reading this, so good idea and I hope you enjoyed yours! Cute bow, good job!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Your kids are dang cute! Love the bows!
-Stephanie @ somewhatsimple

Kasie said...

Hey! About the book, me, Kamie, and Jeremiah all read it and loved it - I didn't have a hard time getting into it at all, but pay close attention to the dates and ages and the beginning of each section. Let me know what you think when you are done!

ashley said...

cute cute pictures!