We have been sooooo busy this week, it's just been insane! Plus, we're headed to Glenwood next week...what/where is Glenwood, you ask? It's a teeny-tiny town just outside of Richfield in Central Utah. About 3 hours south of Salt Lake City. My parents have a 100 yr old farmhouse down there along with 4-wheelers!! Gonna just relax with our friends Mycah & Andy. THEN we suddenly decided to drive to Omaha, Nebraska the day after we're done with Glenwood. We're so excited to see Nate's sister & fam....including new baby Cooper! They haven't met Allie yet either. And Cameron gets to see his favorite friend Cambrie. Our friends Chris & Erica (who's apartment we took!) moved to Omaha in May. Can't wait to see them!!! It's going to be another CRAZY week, and now I'm swamped with trip plans. BUT, as always, life has been awesome. Here is some happiness.
~My mom took Allie & I out for a fun shopping day yesterday. I'd just like to say that my mom and I wear the SAME size of pants now.....she rocks! My parents are both in their mid-60's.....but are as youthful as ever. I love them!!
~Instead of only shopping for clothes, I decided to use my shopping day to fix up my dull apartment. We got picture frames, a cute kitchen rug, colorful mugs for the kitchen, and some toys for the kids.
~Last night Nate spent about 2 hours hanging pictures on our walls. It was about time! It looks sooo much better in here!! Van Gogh now graces my kitchen wall.
~Last night Nate & I got to enjoy a perfect evening at the Salt Lake temple. It had been too long. I love my husband.....I couldn't stop staring at him the entire session either!!! He's just gorgeous. We ended our evening with dessert from HERE.
~One thing I LOVE about this apartment is that the windows in the bedrooms are floor-to-ceiling. So in Scout's room, I put the glider right in front of the window. Every morning when I go to get her up, we snuggle up and enjoy a few moments watching the trees. Then we go "release the beast" (as I like to say....Dill has a doorknob cover, so he just plays in the morning until we let him out).....and the chaos begins.
~Finger-painting with Dill. I'm going to do his & Scout's handprints and frame them.
~Chocolate & Vanilla ice cream for dessert
~Nate took Cam to a Playland yesterday while I was out with my mom. Apparently Cam wouldn't come down, so Nate had to climb up and get him. I wish I would have been there cuz I would have laughed hard!!
~Cam's tantrums lately.....oh wait, that's not happiness!!!! I call him Dill Weed when he acts like a stinker.
~Wiping prunes & other assorted pureed goop off of Allison's monstrous cheeks.
~Tofu. Sauteed with veggies. YUM. I love Tofu.
~Sudoku. Even the 5-star puzzles don't faze me anymore. Oh yeah.
~Kohl's.
~Raspberries....had to mention them again.
Well, I'd better start tackling my insane list of stuff to do/pack before our big week. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE!! I haven't left Utah in over 2 years.....so wrong. We're driving through Denver, Colorado to get to Cheyenne on our first day (since we're leaving from Richfield). I can't wait, I love Colorado! I'll do a big post when we get back. Enjoy August!! We sure are!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Bathing Beauties (Dill showin' some thigh....nice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 Happy Thoughts:
cute cute cute
can't wait for our trip!
A thought just came to me. let's do a trip with our families EVERY year!? Hmm hmm? What do you think??
Mycah...let's totally do annual Fraser/Wood vacations!! How about Montana next summer?
By the way, do you want nate to photoshop and email you those pics I took of Wilbur?
One more day of driving would get you to Milwaukee. :) Cool berry picture, nice wall.
Your wall looks great, the pictures are darling! The berries do look very yummy!
Looks good! Can't wait to see you guys.
We absolutely *LOVE* the bakery. My favorite dessert there is the marzipan cake when they have it. So good.
i want some of that french toast!!
Post a Comment