Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TUESDAY'S HAPPINESS:

~I told Cam we were going to start calling him Dill. He said okay.
~The way my baby Scout touches my face & my hair while she nurses. She never pulls my hair....she just lets it run through her fingers. It absolutely melts me.
~Such a FUN day! Nate had zero school & zero work which = a Family Day!!
~Discovery Gateway Children's Museum all morning. Dill could live there. We ended up buying a Year Family Pass for only $70!! Considering it cost $25 for all of us to get in once....we only have to go THREE times to pay it off!!
~Little Scout slept most of the time.....I'd really wish she'd stop being such a difficult baby. She really stresses me out....
~I still want another baby. I'm just waiting for the go-ahead from Heavenly Father. Lots of praying about this one!! He's has guided our life so far, and we couldn't be happier. Nate's on board too, by the way. Afterall, we're just missing Jem, right??? Although we want 4 kids....Atticus? Boo? hmm...
~We picked up the boys' bikes from the shop. Dill was thrilled to see his bike again.
~Pioneer Park Farmer's Market for an afternoon stroll. Nothing beats freshly-picked raspberries. Takes me back to my childhood.....sitting under our raspberry bushes, barefoot, eating as many raspberries as my little tummy would hold. I did the same thing with our blueberries & blackberries. Oh how I miss OREGON......we even grew our own Halloween pumpkins & Christmas trees in our yard.
~I love using nicknames for my kids from my VERY FAVORITE novel. Have you read it???

4 Happy Thoughts:

The Frasers said...

haha, oh To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it in 10th grade. It was way good!

Hillary said...

I read it and actually thought of using those names for puppies... or maybe children someday too... LOL. I love Scout

Becca Jane said...

I know Hill...Scout is my favorite. She reminds me a lot of how I was as a kid. I thought about calling Cameron 'Jem' cuz he's her older brother, but he has a rebellious streak in him just like Dill!!

Erica said...

I've read it twice, it is a good one!