Saturday, August 15, 2009

Allison Jane ~ 7 months


Lounging around on mommy's bed.


Scouter with her boyfriend Will (aka Wilbur, if you ask Cam)

Mr. Gorgeous.


And finally, to hold you over for the week while we're away......How we pass the time on a Rainy Day:

I love my kids.
They make my house smell like stinky diapers.... But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Be back in a week.

2 Happy Thoughts:

The Bing's said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting on every post, these new daily posts are wonderful I just haven't been able to get to them all but I'm going to try better!! I love them and still hearing about what you guys have been up to in these little daily happy thoughts... all the food you are talking about makes me so hungry! Love all the pictures, Cam looks like he is having a BLAST jumping on the bed... allie is adorable as ever!

Anonymous said...

holy cow that picture of cameron is crazy! nice job! I am so glad you have such a sweet little girl.