Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring

Spring has FINALLY arrived in Utah, so we've been practically living outside. Cameron has such a blast playing hockey, baseball, basketball, soccer and catch. He's old enough to run around the some of the older kids now and just lights up when they take the time to play sports with him. Allie loves to lie on the blanket and talk to the trees. She always sleeps really well after being outside too, so that's great! She's growing like crazy, and I'm worried she's going to get too long for her 3-6 month pants pretty soon!!

Nate's been really busy with work & school. Finals are coming up, and then he'll have a few weeks off in May before Summer semester starts.....sigh!! Feels never-ending!! Two more years..... Although we just love living here, so I'm actually fine with staying here for that long. I just hate never having him around!! We did get to go on a rare date yesterday to see 17 Again, funny movie!! Allie doesn't take a bottle very well, so it's hard to leave her. I need to work on that!!

Our move is coming up in a month, and I cannot wait....it's practically all we think or talk about. It's bittersweet because it means our best friends are moving, but the thought of living in that apartment is just the best. I can't wait to have a room for Allie, and I have big plans for Cam's playroom and we've been planning where our furniture will go. I think I'm mostly excited about the kitchen. I'll definitely post lots of pics of our new "mansion", haha!!

Hope you're all enjoying Spring!


This is our attempt at getting a picture of mom and kids on Sunday....obviously it didn't really work!! Cam was cranky & Allie was mad....
But the kids sure looked adorable!! Here's Cam the Ham.


And Smiley Allie.

Cameron playing hockey. He loves it. Notice he's sticking his tongue out...he does this when he's focusing....like whenever he shoots a basketball from far away, he stares at the hoop and sticks his tongue out. It's really cute!

Just a shot of Allie's chunky legs!! I love that it's getting warm enough for her to just hang out in a onesie.

She's a pro at tummy-time now!!

Hugging her toy. She's getting really good at grabbing things now. Funny how such simple things are so exciting when they're young!!!

Cam put his hat on backwards all by himself. Such a cutie boy!

Then he moved his hat like this and we just cracked up. 'Sup.... He's gonna be a heartbreaker!!

5 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Cute kids!

Erica said...

I love all the pictures, wow, I live in a mansion huh, sweet. Ha Ha Ha. I love the crib shoes on Allie, If I ever have another girl I want those same ones. The sideways hat picture is my favorite:)

Anonymous said...

what a little thug, haha!! Cute pictures, and glad that the weather is improving for you...looks like it's starting to get nicer here too.

DeAnn said...

Ahhh, I love that the big kids play with Cameron. That's so sweet. Cute, cute pictures!! I can't wait to see you and your family in a few months!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. I love the one with Allie's huge smile... too sweet!